梅苑双语网

机场实用口语

第一部分:值机与托运行李

这是您在机场接触到的第一个环节。

机场实用口语

核心句型

办理登机牌

  • Excuse me, I'd like to check in for my flight, please.

    打扰一下,我要办理登机手续。

  • What's your destination? / Where are you flying to?

    您的目的地是哪里?

  • Do you have your passport and booking confirmation ready?

    您的护照和预订确认信息准备好了吗?

  • Here is my passport and the booking reference.

    这是我的护照和预订号。

  • Your flight is boarding at Gate [Gate Number].

    您的航班在 [登机口号] 登机。

  • Your boarding pass is ready. Here you are.

    您的登机牌办好了,给您。

托运行李

  • I have one piece of luggage to check in.

    我有一件行李要托运。

  • Do you have any checked baggage? / How many bags are you checking?

    您有托运行李吗?/ 您要托运几件行李?

  • This is my only carry-on.

    这是我唯一的随身行李。

  • My suitcase weighs over the limit. What should I do?

    我的行李箱超重了,我该怎么办?

  • Could you please put a fragile sticker on my luggage?

    能否请帮我的行李贴上“易碎”标签?

  • Where can I collect my baggage? / Is the baggage claim on the first floor?

    我在哪里提取行李?/ 行李提取大厅在一楼吗?


场景对话

场景:在值机柜台

You: Excuse me, I'd like to check in for flight UA853 to New York, please. (打扰一下,我要办理飞往纽约的UA853航班的登机手续。)

Agent: Certainly. May I see your passport and e-ticket? (好的,请出示您的护照和电子机票。)

You: Sure. Here you are. (好的,给您。)

Agent: Do you have any checked baggage? (您有托运行李吗?)

You: Yes, I have one suitcase. And this is my carry-on. (是的,我有一个行李箱,这是我的随身行李。)

Agent: (After weighing) Your suitcase is 24kg. That's 2kg over the limit. There will be an excess baggage fee of $100. (称重后) 您的行李箱是24公斤,超重了2公斤,需要支付100美元的超重行李费。)

You: Okay, I understand. Here's my credit card. (好的,我明白了,这是我的信用卡。)

Agent: Thank you. Here is your boarding pass and your luggage tag. Your flight will depart from Gate 15 at 10:30 AM. (谢谢,这是您的登机牌和行李牌,您的航班将于上午10:30从15号登机口起飞。)

You: Great. Thank you very much. (好的,非常感谢。)


第二部分:安检与海关

通过安检后,您可能会遇到海关检查。

核心句型

安检

  • Please place your belongings in the tray.

    请将您的物品放在托盘里。

  • Take off your belt/jacket/coat, please.

    请摘下您的腰带/外套。

  • Your laptop and liquids need to be taken out of your bag.

    您的笔记本电脑和液体需要从包里拿出来。

  • Please step through the metal detector. / Please stand on the footprints for the body scan.

    请通过金属探测门。/ 请站在脚印上进行全身扫描。

  • Please raise your arms.

    请举起您的双臂。

  • You're all set. You can go.

    您可以了,请通过。

海关

  • Are you traveling for business or pleasure?

    您是出差还是旅游?

  • How long will you be staying?

    您计划待多久?

  • What is the purpose of your visit?

    您此行的目的是什么?

  • I'm here for tourism. / I'm on a business trip.

    我是来旅游的。/ 我是出差的。

  • I'll be staying for a week.

    我会待一个星期。

  • Do you have anything to declare?

    您有需要申报的物品吗?

  • No, I don't have anything to declare.

    不,我没有需要申报的物品。

  • Yes, I have some cigarettes and alcohol.

    是的,我有一些香烟和酒。

  • This is a gift for my friend.

    这是给我朋友的礼物。


场景对话

场景:海关检查

Officer: Next! Passport, please. What is the purpose of your visit? (下一位!请出示护照,您此行的目的是什么?)

You: I'm on vacation. I'm here for tourism. (我来度假,是来旅游的。)

Officer: How long will you be staying? (您计划待多久?)

You: About ten days. (大约十天。)

Officer: Do you have anything to declare, any prohibited goods or food? (您有需要申报的物品吗?比如违禁品或食品?)

You: No, I don't have anything to declare. Just some personal belongings. (没有,我没有需要申报的物品,只有一些个人用品。)

Officer: Alright. Enjoy your stay! (好的,祝您旅途愉快!)


第三部分:登机与候机

找到登机口后,您就可以休息等待登机了。

核心句型

寻找登机口

  • Excuse me, where is Gate [Number] for flight [Airline] [Flight Number]?

    打扰一下,[航空公司] [航班号] 的 [登机口号] 在哪里?

  • How can I get to Gate [Number]?

    我怎么去 [登机口号]?

  • Is this the correct gate for the flight to [City]?

    这是飞往 [城市] 的航班登机口吗?

  • My flight is boarding soon. I think I'm in the wrong place.

    我的航班快登机了,但我好像走错地方了。

登机

  • Good morning/afternoon, this is my boarding pass.

    早上好/下午好,这是我的登机牌。

  • The flight to [City] is now boarding. Please have your boarding pass and passport ready.

    飞往 [城市] 的航班现在开始登机,请准备好您的登机牌和护照。

  • Boarding for passengers with special needs, families with small children, and business class.

    请有特殊需求的旅客、带小孩的家庭和商务舱旅客登机。

  • This is my seat, 24A.

    这是我的座位,24A。

  • Excuse me, could I get a blanket/ a pillow/ a headset?

    打扰一下,能给我一条毯子/一个枕头/一副耳机吗?


场景对话

场景:在登机口

You: (Approaching the gate agent) Excuse me, is this the correct gate for the flight to London? (走向登机口工作人员) 打扰一下,请问这是飞往伦敦的航班登机口吗?

Agent: Yes, it is. Flight BA289 will start boarding in about 30 minutes. (是的,BA289航班大约30分钟后开始登机。)

You: Great, thank you. And could you tell me where the nearest restroom is? (好的,谢谢,您能告诉我最近的洗手间在哪里吗?)

Agent: Yes, it's right over there, next to the duty-free shop. (可以,就在那边,免税店旁边。)

(Later, at the gate) (稍后,在登机口)

Agent: (On the microphone) Now we are beginning to board all passengers for flight BA289. Please have your boarding pass and passport ready. (通过麦克风) 现在我们开始为BA289航班的所有旅客办理登机手续,请准备好您的登机牌和护照。)

You: (Showing your pass) Here you go. (出示登机牌) 给您。


第四部分:机上与抵达

核心句型 (机上)


分享:
扫描分享到社交APP